Monday, May 9, 2011

A WILD _____ HAS APPEARED!

dat's right, you won't find out who it is until... until you look down and see the picture LOL



SO TODAY, i was waiting for dialga cos minji told me she shipped him on Friday so it usually comes in like, 2 business days AND THAT WOULD BE TODAY. I was refreshing my email for a parcel notification so many times you guys don't even know.. LOL. and then, at likeee, 3-ish, I was like: finee, guess I'll check my mailbox ONE. LAST. TIME. AND WHAT DID I FIND?!


 i also got another letter from some society, but it wasn't important LOL


plusle is always hungry.


and after a long, tough battle..!!!!!


lol so cruel. attacking the newcomer already SOBSOB. you're gonna scare him away, plusle! ;w;


OMAN ISN'T DAT ADORABLE ASLKFJSALKDFHASKFHASF AND NOW MINJ, CURRY AND I ALL HAVE DIALGAS... WE'RE DIALGATRIOOOOOOOOOOOO (and hopefully, i can get giratina & whimisoctt too lol~~~) anywhooo this cutie pie is from MINJI as a birthday gift!! sobsobsob ty so much dudeeee ilu mannnnn askjldfhaslkfjhaskfhasfhasflhasf. and he rly likes to kiss ppl LOL


dat's how dialga greets ppl LOL. entei is not amused man D<


LOL PLUSLE. YOU ATTENTION WHORE MANNNN always gotta be the one being loved. xDDD



AHHHHHHHHHH ENTEI CARDDDD ASKFDHAFKJHSADF I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUUUU IT'S BEAUTIFUL. LOOK AT THAT ART. OHMYGOSH. ASKFHJASLJKFHASF. NEED TO GET EVERY SINGLE OTHER ENTEI CARD IN EXISTENCE NOWWWW


and here's a side by side comparison with the real thing!! xDDD so cute rightttt Entei likes the portrait. he thinks its very fitting~~~

anyways, dat's it for today's gets!! I just got an email saying that my Kids (Reshiram & Groudon (for my bro)) were shipped today!! hope they come soon~~ also, charms were shipped last Thursday.. but it's coming from the UK so I've got another 1.5 weeks adkfjadflkahsf /rageeee
I HOPE MY STICKERS COME SOON. IDK WHERE THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY WERE SHIPPED FROM THE US ON LIKE, WEDNESDAY... OTL
i hope they wrote my address right or it didn't send home alksdjakldfhasf. OH. and on wednesday, i'm hopefully meeting up with my friends and I'll be getting Zoroark pokedoll from one of them! (it's for my bro too LOL)

ohhhhh and for those of you who didn't hear, CURRY AND I LOST THE AUCTION SOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
i was so pissed. we got sniped CRY. BY 50 CENTS AUGHHH GDI I HATE THAT PERSON SO MUCHHHHHHH I HATE SNIPING ASDFJAHSFLKJAHFKASHF
JUST THINKING ABOUT IT PISSES ME OFF ROAR RAGE AKSDFJASLFHASKFH TABLEFLIPPPPPPP

on the other hand, I also bought a Skymin pokedoll for a good price!! I think he was shipped today~~~ dk though lololol. and ummmm ALSO BIDDING ON ANOTHER AUCTION.. CURRY'S BIDDING ON IT TOO SO PLS WISH US GOOD LUCK!!!!

ps: Uxie actually arrived at home! but i was rly lazy and didn't take any pics.. sob i'm sry...