Friday, May 6, 2011

WHAT A DAY

so today, me and one of my roommates skipped both of our classes to PACK lolol~~ (oh yah, i get to go home for a SURPRISE mother's day visit! ;D) we also got yummy breakfast together at the dining hall! i know, nothing special, but I usually only get to eat breakfast on weekends, SO IT WAS A BIG DEAL TO ME K?! anyways, I packed a craaap load of books and stuff into my duffle bag to bring back home and it was REALLY heavy. I mean REAAAAALLY heavy. and I had to go to 2 different places to drop off homework... orz orz orz IT TOOK SO LONG and my hands/arms/shoulders rly hurt and aksfhafhaslf. I was like, sweating cos it was so heavy and ridiculous LOL. crycry.

alsooo i got to be business select so I got awesome short lines for checking in baggage & security LOL. it was pretty awesome. anyways, i was at the airport, just sitting and chillin' when...!!

 

ahh, the stowaways have revealed themselves! that's why my bag was so heavy... anywho, like i was saying, i was business select, and my dad is rly awesome so I was actually THE FIRST PERSON ON DA PLANEEEEEEE. YAHHHH SO COOL GUYS. ;D ;D ;D here's entei and plusle getting rly excited about being on a plane from not inside a bubble mailer LOL~~



o entei.. always gotta be cautious dude!!

 
lololol SKYMALL = MY BEST FRIENDDDD all the things you didn't know you needed in your life. 8D

anywho, when i got to the airport, my dad was waiting for me and we drove back home~~ we stopped by Safeway to get a bag of Lindt chocos and a bouquet of flowers for mama!! then, I snuck upstairs and was like TADAAAAAA I'M HOME HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. my mom was like: OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HOW DID YOU GET HERE ASKDFJASLKFHASF O; O; O; O; O; O; O; O; it was rly fun hahahahahaha!!! and then i went downstairs to say hi to my bro and then HE BROUGHT OUT SOME PRESENTS FOR MEEEEEE!! over my bday, he and mom were in China for his orchestra trip and they bought me bday presents there! this is what I got~~~~


OHMIGAW SO MANY PANDAS ASDKJFALSKFHAKFDJHAKSF. the first two on the left are from my bro and the backpack is from my mom!

these are gifts from mommy!! LOOK HOW PRETTY THAT OCARINA IS KASHDFKASHF


LOL A MAO WATCH. his hand actually moves rofllll it's so cool. xDDDD


 BLACK BUTLER CARDS ALKSDFHASFHASKFHASF MY BROTHER IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST BRO EVER MANNNN I WAS LIKE DROOLING WHEN I GOT THESE LOOOOL there's some pretty hot art but I only chose these two cos my dad was there when i was taking the pics LOOOOLOLOL. there are a few that I'm like: um these cannot be legit black butler pics LOLOL. cos there was one where ciel was grabbing sebby by the tie and pulling him closer, and another one where he was licking sebby's fingers.. YAH YOU GET MY POINT LOL


and check out this pearl necklace!!! my mom told me my bro spent a long time picking it out for me aslkdfsalkdfh SO CUTEEEE i'm wearing it right now!!


and these are from mommy. FAKE ROLEX FOR $5 COS SHE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY LOOOLOLOLOL o mommy. xDDDDDD


lolol plusle is such a derp. <33333333333333 I RLY HOPE I WIN MINUN AND THEY CAN DERP TOGETHERRRR AND THEN CURRY WILL HAVE A PLUSLE TOO~~~~~~~


lolol entei wry so srs?
BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE. remember how i said SOMETHING got sent home accidentally?!?!?!?! welll.....!!!!!!


entei. always on the lookout for your safety LOL. he's better than tsa dude


OMIGAW IT'S MOVING ASLDKJFHASKLF


IT'S AN AZELFFFF ASKFLJHAFKJHSF aka MINJI in the trio lololol~~~~ welcome!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE. I CAN'T WAIT TO BRING AZELF BACK TO SCHOOL ASDLFAJSFDLKASHDFLASHFAFAHS!!!

anywho, it was a really good day! after getting my presents, we took my bro to violin class and my mom and I putted around Safeway, then went to get some Chinese food for dinner! after dinner, I got to drive to another Safeway to buy doggy food for my doggy and we got cheesecake and mangoes too! ;D GOOD. DAY. ASDLAJSFLASF. =W= IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME YO <33333333333