Saturday, May 21, 2011

qqqqqqqqqqqqq it's been a long week....

two midterms. BLAH. lots of homework and stuff.. but i'm finally done with midterms akdlfahsffashf. just one more quiz in chem + final paper + finals AND I'LL BE DONE AUGHHHHHALSJFDHSALFKJHSAFKHSAF. JUST 3 MORE WEEKS... qqqq i can do it.... qqqqqq i hope.

here, have some sewaddles to make you happy
oooo i forgot to mention that I GOT SOME PACKAGES IN THE MAILLLASLFJHSDFLKAHSFLKASHFKSAHF. unfortunately, no skymin (SKYMIN WHERE THE F ARE YOU QQQQQQQQQ I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE NOWWWWWWWWWWWW) but the rest was pretty exciting!! i got new enteis!!! and my first giratina in my collection~~


1st package - from the UK! ;D little zorua plush, suicune charm, entei charm YESSSSSS, and this RLY awesome adorable custom jolteon keychain! there's an adorable flareon on th eback too~~ I might actually use this, cos it's already slightly scratched, and its not official merch LOLOL

2nd package - I DIDN'T ACTUALLY PAY FOR THIS. 8D 8D 8D i drew a picture of aang and momo for this beautiful Entei TOMY MIP!!! (the btotom got kinda messed up in the mail though qqqqqqqqq) and MIP giratina kid! MY FIRST KID AND MY FIRST GIRATINA EVERRRRRR!! i've also got a CLEAR Giratina kid coming soon! <33333333333

3rd package/1st envelope - THIS BEAUTIFUL ENTEI CARD ;D ;D ;D


CHECK OUT MY BEAUTIFUL ENTEI COLLECTION SO FAR!!! 2 cards, tomy figure, netsuke strap, pokedoll and a little meiji candy box w/ him on it!! soon coming my way are an entei attack kid and some stickers~~~~ I CANT WAITTTTT

and the 4th one was a letter from my friend lol~~~

yahhhh btwwww, ME AND MINJEI'S GRAILS ARE ON Y!J SO PLS WISH US LUCK IN GETTING THEM...
paki paki entei I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE ASLKFJHASLKDFHASLKFHASFKLHASKFJH