Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OHMYGOSH WHY IS EVERY SINGLE POST ABOUT PKMN

i obvs have no life and obvs NEED MORE SELF CONTROL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAKSFJHASLKFHASLFH i blame dialga qqqqqqqqqqq

anywho, this actually came yesterday, but I was too lazy to post haha~~

 ENTEI, WRY SO SRS


omg dialga calm down LOL. he was rly excited when he saw the package. xDDDDD
lolol qqqqqqqq i'm getting lazier and lazier w/ my photostories... poor mesprit hasn't been in one in so long I'M SRY CURRY-MESPRIT, ILY... if it makes you feel better, I left Minji-Azelf and Ralts-Uxie at home LOL. so sad...


OHMYGOSH THERE WERE SO MANY AKSDFJSALKDF. I WAS SO EXCITED! I didn't even remember buying that many! XD well, they came in a lot, but it didn't look like that many in the picture!


a lot of these had trouble standing up.. especially that suicune aslkdjhaklsf. I was going insane because it wouldn't effin' stand up asdkhjsf. /roars


LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL ENTEISSSSSSSSSSS


and then dialga was sad cos i left him out so i gave him a dialga picture. IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY, THE LITTLE DIALGAS ARE BLUSHING TOO LOLOLOLOLOL /is a dork
pls ignore my many medicines and crap in the back LOL.

ohmannn im rly tired qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
gotta finish math homework and 3 more commissions.. and maybe more, if this person replies to my comment lol~~~
gotta buy more laminating pouches!!!