Monday, April 25, 2011

what? MORE THINGS?!

soooooo, ethnic studies took forever LOL and then I finally ran to Fireside and PICKED UP TWO MORE PACKAGES AKDJALKSFJ

look how excited Plusle is for his/her??? new friends~~


 sooooo i decided to open the little one first! and inside were the two roller stamps I ordered!!! Pikachu and Togepi MIP DUDE. plusss the girl was suupuer nice and gave me two magnets of Ponyta and Rapidash for free! *____*  


i can't decide if I want to open them up and use them or nottt kasjdhfalksfdh DECISIONS DECISIONS


and then the big one...
calm down, plusle! working on it...

AHHH TWO MORE PLUSH TO THE FAMILY~~~~~
 aren't they cuteeee?!?!! kasjflakshfdkashf I DID SOME SRS BIDDING WARS TO WIN THEM... i was a little surprised that they didn't have hang tags cos it looked like they did in the picture but idc too much because this way, i can squish them without worrying!!

also, mesprit was way bigger than I thought!! when I opened it, I almost thought I got the wrong thing! xD

plusss she left me this super cute note on this SUPER CUTE POSTIT NOT. look at those latios and latias!! cute!!!!
and finally, i leave you with this cute picture of the family so far!!! They're eagerly awaiting more friends~~~

 thank you for reading!!!~~~~