Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ohaiiii wat up

i need more creative titles plz.

anyways!! ENTEI PLUSH IS BEING SHIPPED TODAY ASLKFJASLKFHASF AUGH I CAN'T WAITTTTTAKLSJDLKASDFHAKSHF. I also gave in and bought an Entei card sobbbbbb. orz orz orz and I'm also bidding on an Entei bootie (it's prolly a bootie) on eBay so that I can have one to snuggle~~ free shipping yahh! xDD but if the bids go too high, i'll give up cos its not worth it~~

ok, and this is a commission of a Luxray gijinka. the person just asked that it should be male and the rest were up to me... so I hope this is ok!! @__@ this is like, my 2nd rl commission ever so i was supah nervous sobbbuuuu and i haven't done waist up in like, 23984293472934 years!!!

o, plz ignore the ridiculous watermark lolol. we were doing a watermark, payment, then un-watermark sort of thing.

okkk time to go study bye!!