Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GOOD NEWS.. and bad news.

GOOD NEWS

Shipping on my Plusle (Friends plush, I believe!) ended up being cheaper than I thought!
My new water bottle is here!
The problem I was having with my ear is nothing serious! 
Have I mentioned discounts on the Kids GA yet?

BAD NEWS

So, turns out, I'm a derp (no news there) and had my Azelf (MWT MAN!) shipped to my HOME address not my school address. That means I won't be able to see it for another ~2 months! AHHHHHHH!!
My ear problem turned out to be a buildup of wax, so I got this ear syringe thing and they told me to rinse my ears with warm water using it. So, I did that... And ended up clogging both of my ears with water. I'm pretty much deaf now.
THE SAME PERSON SNIPED (not really) THE PLUSLE POKEDOLL AND SUICUNE POKEDOLL I WANTED! ROAAAR!!