Monday, April 18, 2011

Bad day!!!! + mv && sketch

I BROKE MY WATER BOTTLE WAHHHHHHHHASKFJASDFLH. sobsobsobsobbbbb nobody else cares though, cos it's just a water bottle, but I get thirsty easily! TT____TT then I have nightmares about not being able to drink water even when it's right in front of me.. akslfjhsalkfhasklfh. So I called my mom and whined about it and she's sending me a new one.. they said it should be here Thursday.. IT BETTER ROARRRRR.
alsooo, my mom has been very carefully monitoring my Paypal expenses!!! what to do, what to do, i still have some payments left to make!! she keeps asking me about them and I don't know what to say!!!!!! ahhhhh!! >____> maybe I should use the credit card for one or two of them.. lucky that my big expense was already paid i think, unless I can get that cutiecutiexoxoxo shinx canvas!!!

and and and.. I decide I really like BEAST~~ they're cute and I like their song too!!

 

I hope that video is good hahaha~~ I have short attention span when it comes to video so I don't watch them too much!! xDDD

alsoooo here's derpy shaymin gijinka!!! 8D 8D 8D right now, i'm just drawing ppl that kinda look like da pkmn... i'll eventually get to work on legit gijinkas someday when i'm not so lazy sobsob.. also, I know you are all suuuper impressed with how neat my sketches are TEEHEE. sry this one is so messy but i'm tiredd and i was trying to do it rly fast so UM PLZ DONT JUDGE.

 
okkk anyways, sleepy time for me!! byebye~~

ps: AZELF WAS SHIPPED TODAY ASLKFJSALKFHALIWEHFISJHFKAJSHFLASHFIALWKJEHFISHFLIUWEHFLKJSDHFLIAUWEHFKJSHFKHASKFHASKJFHASJKHFA HOPE SHE COMES SOON.........