Sunday, April 17, 2011

HELLOHELLOHELLO

Ummmmm I HOPE I CAN KEEP UP WITH BLOGGING THIS TIME... usually, after a few days I STOP lolol~~~ ok, well I'm gonna make this super low key so i can use this for SKETCH SPAM and rants about my pkmn collectingggg. I blame Minji and Curry sobsobbbbcry. look what you've done to me.

okkkk well, here we have a derpy picture of my maybe shinx gjinkaaaa idk yet because idk about his clothes lol. i can't draw bodies sob.



i know you guys are all superrr impressed with how NEAT i am when i draw LOL sobbbb plz teach me to be one of those people who are like LOL 5 SECOND DRAWING IS BEAUTIFULLLL. i'm just not that cool okK?~

anyway i RLY need to study now ok!! will proably draw more/update more tomorrow ok!! byee!!!!

(ps: OHNO I'M SOUNDING MORE AND MORE LIKE CURRY EVERY DAY AKSFJSALFHAKSLFHAS. I USED TO NEVER TALK LIKE THIS. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEEEEEEEEEEEAKSJFAKSFHASFD.)